I have been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for about 10 years now. Others of my age who are also suffering from it seem to be dealing with it with much greater ease. Mine however seems to be getting worse by the day, inspite of the exercises and walks. I need to consult a better doctor for my own peace of mind. Can someone please recommend a good doctor I can consult? Anywhere in India is alright. I am willing to travel.